Thursday 12 May 2016

Katsuden's Collect'em All is also on Facebook








Hi, just to update to u guys that Katsuden's 'Collect'em' All is now available on Facebook as well. Please be assured that I'm not forsaking blogging as postings on blog will still go on. The reason for the Facebook site is to introduce some quick publishes whereby contents are probably too short for blog. Facebook site is also an avenue for me to try out some photo editing using handphone apps, more like a trial and error process. There will be some sneak purview of my toys with pics taken by my handphone, really raw pics which I would use photo effects and captions for fun. You can expect some small talks as well on toy and anime related stuffs. Blog post will also be attached to the Facebook site. Please click HERE for my Facebook site or search under 'Collect' em All' on Facebook.  Thank you and have a great day!

6 comments:

chrismandesign said...

That’s a good move pal !!!... I have been thinking into spread the singular point of view of my blog in other media, but as time goes, my spare time is been decreasing and this kind of initiatives involve extra time... I hope you will have a good experience interacting with fellow collectors through FB, cheers =P !!!... =D

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Chrismandesign
Thanx pal... I do FB post while on travel in between work and home and blog at leisure at home. Since it's not for profit making all these should be done at free time and not stress : )

LEon said...

Support support!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

Thanx for the support bro!

deSMOnd said...

Wah bro, upgrade already..Nice!!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
Just trying our something new. FB for that little other stuff I would like to mention.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...