Wednesday 22 March 2017

Super Robot Wars X Omega- Super Robot Taisen X-Ω








Thanx to a friend for the introduction and offering his Japan iTunes account so I could download this game. Without doubt, I'm instantly hooked to this game. A first time experience playing Super Robot Wars mobile game that breaks from traditional Super Robot Wars turn-based strategy and uses a stage strategic line defense game play. It also has arena for Player Vs Player PVP. 

With a large cast and a huge room for future content, this game is an ambitious long-term project. In fact, this game had been around for some time like a one year or so and I'm noob and late coming. I had missed big events like EVA Godzilla and Full Metal Panic! The current event is Sakura Wars and I hope the would one day introduced Macross in their line. I'm enjoying the game as a Free To Play player and thumbs up that this game can be played outside of Japan.

6 comments:

deSMOnd said...

Hope your dream of playing Macross game comes true :)

Yami said...

As much i love Sakura Taisen i wouldnt touch a Mobile Phone game even if it is SRW. Though i wish Sakura Taisen would make their entrance to Full Fledged SRW Game someday just because it is such an amazing series.

on_o said...

I think you are enjoying it much more than the friend who lent u the account : )

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> on_o
Yeah bro! I love this game and I'm lucky to draw Nu Gundam a few days back. Really must thank that friend!

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Desmond
Macross ever appeared in a few series of SRW previously hopefully patience will pay off.

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

>> Yami
I can feel your strong passion in Sakura Taisen as well as other SRW on console. I kind of like this app game since it not time consuming and not to much of commitments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...